Since I don't like music for my ringer or alerts, these are pretty good.
Another Page of Ringers in .mid format
0) Back to Treo Stuff
Hardware (and more Treo stuff at Amazon)
- Headphone adapter - $5 lets the phone serve as my MP3 player.
- Charging cradle - better than having to dig under my desk for the charger every day.
- USB sync-n-charge cable - This cable charges, syncs, lets the phone act as a wireless modem & SD card reader. Best $19 I ever spent on a cable. Oops! Lost the cable from a pocket going through SEATAC. Ordered a USB sync-n-charge cable replacement from TreoCentral.
- Leather case - the belt clip is geeky, but the case gives great protection.
- Screen protectors - they sound like a waste, but the screen can get scratched up real fast in the real world.
- 128mb SD card - I got the 128mb for now. The 512's are too expensive for me and a 256 will hold 4+ albums. You can get 2 of the 256's for less than 1 of the 512's.
- Stylus Replacement - Ordered from Treo Central.
Updated on 12/27/05